We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Review incoming orders to verify all information required to process the order is available
- Prepared 2D detail drawings, create parts & manipulate BOMs to meet customer design specifications for front access Switchboards per UL891 standars
- Works with Sales, Order Management, Customer Service, Assemblers, & testing personnel to adress in any issues
- Manage multiple projects and responsabilities concurrently and be flexible to shift priorities as required.
- Provide technical support in adressing order issues
What will you need to succeed?
- BS in Engineering (Mechatronics, Electric, Mechanical.
- Must have Knowledge in Industrial Design Softwares such as: Inventor, NX, Solid Works
- Knowledge in CREO is a plus
- 1 year of proven experience in related area (Internships are Welcome)
- Knowledge of electrical diagram interpretation is a plus
- Highly Proficient in English language is a must
- Proficient with MS-Office applications
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, with ability to maintain focus while interacting with many different internal and external teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time