Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What this role offers:
This role is for an Individual contributor responsible for Business Development & Strategy of switching products & Instrument Transformer. A professional who can deliver outstanding performance and grow in Siemens world by understanding the expectations of Business and Market environment.
- - Agile to work dynamically in allocated regions/markets based on business needs. The candidate should be flexible to adopt to different regions/markets as per the business priorities progressively.
- - Identifying and generating various business opportunities, Market Mapping (vertical & segment wise), identifying growth verticals and customers, Competitor Mapping etc.
- - Analyze market visibility/pipeline accuracy and define measures to achieve the order intake in line with monthly forecast/targets.
- - Development, communication & implementation of growth measures out of country concept & masterplan
- - Develop strong Collaboration with sales & Internal functions to keep track of latest developments and ensure the latest updates, changes in the product features, Presentations to client, Creating awareness amongst client with the latest technologies
- - Handling pre bid meeting, technical & commercial meetings / discussions for scope finalization, Mitigation of Deviation & support team for standardization.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.tech/MBA professional having > 10 years’ experience in Marketing, Business Development & Sales/any other relevant function in the field of High Voltage Switching products with proven track record.
- Required to have hands-on technical knowledge & expertise in AIS/ GIS/ Instrument Transformer products for domestic market, Understanding of the techno-commercial aspects of the tender document.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation & negotiation skills are prerequisites.
· Need Frequent Travel as per business requirement
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time