Role: : . Back End engineerThe world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Back End engineer with strong working knowledge of Angular help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
• 4+ years of industry experience in enterprise application development especially Web applications
• Proficient in C#
• Must have experience in WPF
• Familiarity with the .NET framework or .Net Core
• Good to have Cloud devops or deployment tools
• Good database skills, hands on development skills for SQL Server / Oracle
• Experience in developing applications using ASP .Net MVC/ Web API and knowledge on .NET core will be an added advantage
• 3-4 years experience in building Microservices
What You Need to Make Real What Matters
• Good experience on LINQ, Entity Framework, Restful Services
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of basic data structures and algorithms
• Must have good problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of various design patterns (Dependency Injection, Command Pattern)
• Experience in writing unit tests using NUnit or XUnit
• Good understanding of SDLC, experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
• Experience in usage of version control tools like TFS, Git etc.
• Good understanding of UML
• Must have experience in .Net Core / ASP.Net core middleware libraries
• Knowledge of UI frameworks especially Angular 6 and above
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time