The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Senior UI developer with strong working knowledge of Angular help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
We are looking for professionals with 6 to 10 year of experience
• Develop rich Single Page Applications using Angular.
• Follow Best front-end practices.
• Work with back-end engineers for Integration.
• Experience in evaluation frontend frameworks/libraries.
• Good team player.
• Own and deliver UI modules independently
• Work in a scrum/agile environment
• 7-10 years of professional front-end development experience.
• Proficiency in Asynchronous programming.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Good logical and problem-solving skills
Good to have
• Knowledge of GIT/TFS/JIRA.
• Knowledge Angular Material/CDK
• Basic knowledge of Node.js/async programming
• Knowledge of web-workers and web sockets
• Knowledge on creating e2e test suites using Protractor/Cypress.
• Knowledge of PWA, Web Components.
• Knowledge or working experience using Canvas libraries.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time