We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
· You will be Responsible for Driving innovative cloud-based solutions within platform constraints, technical limitations and NFR.
· You should Be Defining cloud migration strategy for existing applications.
· You should be able to conceive ideas and prepare and demonstrate quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
· You will be Responsible for Cloud computing, Cloud application design, Cloud management and monitoring.
· You should have 10+ years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications of which 2+ years have been as a Cloud based applications.
· You should have Strong knowledge of architecture and design principles & patterns.
· You should be good understanding in Hybrid Mobile application development.
· You should have Strong knowledge in Vue JS/ Node JS.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
· You must have English Literature/BE / B. Tech with 10+ years design and development of Enterprise Applications of which 2+ years have been as a Cloud based applications.
· Certification in one of the Cloud Platforms AWS and Azure is desirable.
· You should have Expertise in building Applications in cloud based eco-systems like Amazon, Microsoft, and Open Stack.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time