We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day, our consultants solve a different challenge – we are looking for someone with the capability to put their findings in compelling and effective layouts. We often focus on PowerPoint, but also in other visualization tools, like Excel, Tableau or PowerBI, and we always appreciate input from creative minds!
- You support our visualizations of facts and figures and create a storyline from Excel tables to Dashboards in various business areas – from strategic concepts to in-depth analyses of current and future business
- You can upscale any given visualization and turn it into an understandable and visually pleasing format, as well as ideate yourself
- You also understand how the data structure should look like and connect to various databases
- You have experience and are highly skilled in the newest visualization trends on the market and you will use that knowledge to contribute to our analysts’ projects
- You enjoy being creative and as a team-player with a “can-do mentality” you are happy to share your knowledge with others
- You communicate globally
If you are curious about the challenges and possibilities within one of the world’s leading conglomerates and want to create customer-specific solutions: join us and gain in-depth understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations.What you need to make real what matters:
- Proven creativity
- A high level of detail-orientation
- Solid skills in visualizing in all MS Office applications, including business analytics software and/or Tableau / Power BI / SAC
- Data modelling tools e.g. KNIME / Alteryx or similar
- Excellent command of the English language
- Interest in new solutions for old standards and a digital attitude
- Patience and agility, when confronted with difficult situations and a positive approach when there are times of high pressure
We would like to get to know you better, if you demonstrate a highly creative approach and you like various projects and tasks.What we can offer to you in Prague:
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time