- Completes broad scope of technical tasks for automation system including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems.
- Fully involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Supports customer remotely and on-site activity as per contract service level agreement, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for the assigned task and schedule given by the end user in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project during acquisition, negotiation and planning.
- Sales support on technical and any upcoming project opportunity.
- Ensure all the supporting documents furnish after activities completion.
- Possess Degree in Electrical/ Electronical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience from Oil & Gas, Chemical and Cement Industries.
- Must have knowledge on Simatic Step 7, PCS 7, TIA portal programming to support on-site activities and project commissioning task.
- Must have at least experience/knowledge in Siemens Automation products.
- Knowledge on Siemens PLC S7 system and other Simatic product.
- Language knowledge: English written and spoken
- Additional knowledge on S5 system will be added values.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time