Siemens Financial Services (SFS), the Finance division of Siemens AG, is seeking a leveraged finance investment professional with established Middle Market Private Equity (PE) Sponsor relationships. The Loan Originator will be sourcing, developing, negotiating, and closing debt opportunities, and facilitating the growth and development of Siemens’ debt portfolio.
- Lead new business development and marketing efforts to source middle market PE Sponsor-backed debt opportunities
- Build and maintain industry relationships to generate ongoing deal flow
- Maintain a detailed pipeline of prospects and potential deals
- Qualify potential financing opportunities with Siemens team input; develop investment thesis and author preliminary investment memoranda
- Champion screened deals while presenting critical elements of deal progress, economics, and risk throughout the approval process
- Direct transaction execution team and coordinate transaction closing
- Develop a deep understanding of the Siemens global business and be able to articulate the entire firm’s value proposition
- Find opportunities for Siemens cross-sell within SFS portfolio companies and optimally manage introductions and the development of proposals
- Interact with management and monitor performance of portfolio companies, and lead communication flows with risk and portfolio management teams
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or accounting; MBA or MS in Finance preferred
- Proven success originating and executing complex financial transactions
- 2 years of sponsor-backed deal sourcing experience and
- 7 years of experience structuring and closing private equity transactions
- Solid understanding of private equity market dynamics
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with high-level executives
- Developed corporate finance analytical and modeling skills
- Presentation experience and refined verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to domestically travel
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.