Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is looking for a Senior Deal Manager.
The focus will be on execution of acquisition, recapitalization, restructuring, leveraged buyout, asset based lending and refinancing transactions in the middle market. You will be part of a deal team executing financing opportunities throughout the underwriting, credit approval, and documentation and closing processes. You will also be responsible for account management activities for a portion of CLE’s middle market portfolio including review of quarterly trend cards, covenant tracking, financial statement analysis.
Are you up for the challenge?!
- Drive execution of credit transactions
- Responsible for all critical internal credit documents through the life cycle of a loan
- Responsible for the structuring and documentation of debt transactions
- Have continued oversight of middle market portfolio companies
- Development and recommendation of credit hits of the assigned portfolio in conjunction with the Head of Portfolio Management
- Maintain regular contact with internal teams to ensure a smooth execution process.
- Supervise and develop analysts
- 15 years of credit analysis experience with specific workout/troubled account experience
- BA/BS in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- Deep knowledge of discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, merger and asset-based models.
- Work is a fast-paced, transaction-oriented deal team.
- Prior experience underwriting Syndicated Bank and Club transactions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Proven professional writing skills, particularly in preparation of credit memos and relevant documents and announcements.
- Willingness to travel up
Preferably, including the completion of credit training from a large international investment bank or a smaller institution with focus on Middle Market businesses
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.