At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
The Hardware Engineer´s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain hardware products in the instrumentation domain.
- The development of hardware products using advanced development technologies. Development includes design, modelling / simulation, prototyping, initial testing, documentation, design for manufacturability and testability, design for quality.
- Participation in new technology and proof of concept projects.
- MSc/BSc in Electrical Engineering or related field & industry experience in hardware development is required, along with:
- Knowledge and experience in HW design of analogue circuits
- Knowledge of analogue measurement technology
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in HW Engineering
- Experience of participation in team projects
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: mixed (analogue and digital) boards, microelectronics, EMC and electromagnetics
- Very good and pro-active oral and written communication skills in English are required, Hungarian language skills are an asset.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time