Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as System Engineer (f/m/d) to help design and develop our hemodynamic and electrophysiological recording systems at system level.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As System Engineer, you will be responsible for the structure and the technical dependencies of our systems and their components
- Your tasks will relate primarily to product engineering, particularly change management (implementing technical changes as mini projects) and system structure (defining the material lifecycle in SAP, setting up and adapting bills of material and system flowcharts)
- You will support other System Engineers in Forchheim and Bangalore in the areas of risk engineering, standards compliance, and compatibility declarations for medical products; in so doing, you will develop our products and adapt them in line with changed customer and regulatory requirements
- You will drive forward the implementation of pragmatic, balanced solutions, focusing intensively on the contents and always taking a holistic view
- You will collaborate closely with various internal partners (Production, Service Lifecycle Management, Product Management, Regulatory, Export Control, etc.)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a technical master's degree
- We would also like to hear from you if you have a bachelor's degree or have completed a program of vocational and further training combined with additional professional experience in this field
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of medical products or other regulated products and in the use of PLM systems such as SAP or Teamcenter
- You have a proven ability to solve problems by dealing with and breaking down complex issues
- You ideally have experience in managing smaller projects or changes
- You are ideally familiar with agile development approaches and corresponding frameworks such as SCRUM and SAFe, and have already used these
- Experience with production or service processes would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English, enabling you to operate with confidence in our international environment. German language skills would be an advantage
- We don’t compromise on quality: Your high-quality standard and your attention to detail are just what are looking for
- We say what we do and we do what we say: We value your strong ability to communicate and engage with others, including in cross-team structures
- You enjoy tackling complex technical issues and maintaining a continuous dialog with the relevant stakeholders
- You are happy to undertake occasional business trips (once or twice a year internationally)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time