Strategy Manager IoT / Saas
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Americas is looking for an ambitious Strategy Manager to join the Strategy team. In this role you will be shaping the future of our IoT/SaaS Building Robotics business and contribute to the overall SI IoT/software digitalization strategy. This is a great opportunity to turn your ambition, people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
Reports to the global Head of Strategy, collocated with Enlighted/Comfy and interacts with the entire SI Americas and global organization.
- Defines the IoT/SaaS strategy for Building Robotics
- Provide independent objective recommendations on offerings, initiatives, and competitive response based on fact-based research and data analysis.
- Support or lead the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines, and principles.
- Prepare strategic decision-making insights and recommendations with market research and analysis
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner on the IoT strategy development
- Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
- Plan and accomplish market research programs and activities with focus on market potentials
- Compile and analyze respective research or survey data, and derives reports and recommendations
- Create reports and data for management and the entire organization. Make data-driven recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or 5+ years’ experience in consulting, product management, strategic marketing, or consulting. MBA highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal /written communication and presentation skills with various functions and levels in the organization
- Excellent ability to conceptualize data and create presentations
- Strong analytical skills to correlate numerous sets of data and draw accurate conclusions.
- Understanding and application of research concepts, methods and tools, as well as, strong customer orientation and ability to research and achieve thorough understanding of internal and external customers.
- Experience with financial and market data, analysis and reporting.
- Strong aptitude in translating financial, market, competitor, economic, customer and business data into concise, relevant reports and recommendations for the business
- Proficient in utilization of spreadsheets, visualization, and reporting and analytics software to design and generate reports as requested.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in consulting environment
- IoT/Software background
Santa Clara, CA
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.