We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
- You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
- You should be a strong communicator; a capable leader and you are invested in Agile frameworks.
- You need to Manage the project with agreed scope and timeline, expected quality and customer satisfaction.
- You have to Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- You have to Ensure business success and improvement of customer value.
- You need to Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- You need to Coach team members in Agile framework. Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- You have to Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- You need to Follow the product roadmap directions and vision provided from partner organization.
- You need to Ensure compliance with customer and interpersonal processes.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 8 -10 years of overall experience and at least 5 years of experience in Scrum Master role.
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT or MCA with good academic record.
- You should Knowledge of lean / Agile / SAFe project management practices.
- You should have Experience with Product Lifecycle Management processes
- You should have Functional Knowledge of standard project life cycle management tools e.g. Jazz.
- You should have Exposure in working with multi-site global teams and Techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Knowledge on Physical Security Solutions domain is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on C#, Angular and RESTful services are added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time