For our Digital Factory Division in Chengdu,we are looking for a MindSphere Software Engineer Automation Test Engineer MindSphere 软件自动化测试工程师.
Siemens offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated software products to support full life-cycle digital design and manufacturing. This position contributes to the development of Mindsphere, a cloud based IOT platform and application suite.
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced development team, incorporating and inventing emerging software technologies to deliver amazing IOT products to the market. Your project assignments will play critical role in shaping how Industry 4.0 will get developed, adopted by customers and new business models proven out globally across industrial automation, energy, building technologies, mega-cities, healthcare and other sectors. This opportunity allows you to capitalize on your energy, technical acumen, quick learning and team collaboration skills to accelerate career progression in a unique setting that is combination of “thrill of a start-up” with “stability and state of art resources from Global fortune 50 company”.
As a high-performing senior member of an Agile Scrum, you will be expected to design, develop, test, and mentor. As a member of a self-directed, you may also take on roles in technical or solution architecting, test framework design, dev ops solution, and even scrum master… depending on the needs of the team and your ability to contribute.
What are my responsibilities?
• Candidate will be responsible to lead automation test solutions in complex projects.
• Improve the test method and test tool. Develop high performance and easily usable automation test tool. Can design and develop flexible and scalable test architecture.
• Can do test design, test plan, and execution independently. Guide the junior test engineer in test activities.
• Work with Dev. Team and can recognize the quality risk during the development. Has a strong domain knowledge of the project and be familiar with the software’s architecture. Can identify the test points and implement TDD enthusiastically.
• Mentoring and teaching other team members in your areas of expertise
• Improve the test efficiency and whole team’s TDD concept. Optimize the test process, both manual and automation test.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor’s Degree or above – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience
• 7+ years of industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
• Advance knowledge of Linux (installation, configuration, maintenance).
• Be familiar with one of the mainstream test framework, such as Robot framework, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit. Also, have the project practice.
• Have an experience of interface test, can use the tool or write the script to implement this test. Such as HttpClient, Urlib or JMeter.
• Have a web test experience. Can use the Selenium to do GUI automation test. Solid understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, XPath…, and know how to use them to locate the UI-Control.
• Performance Test practice, include test scenario design, test environment set up and use the tool drive the performance validation.(LoadRunner, Jmeter…)
• Use the DataBase expertly. Such as MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB…
• Strong reading and writing skills in English; fluent speaking English is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
Experience working in the public cloud.
Security test experience.
Experience testing software releases in an Agile/Scrum team.
Experience of Jenkins and understand how to integrate automation test in CI/CD.
Have a good understanding of TDD, BDD and ATDD.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time