Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Primary Accountabilities of the Role:
You will be working closely with our teams in Germany & USA to perform the Piping & Layout Engineering for Piping systems in NX and team Centre tools. You will have interfaces to other discipline and designers. This position is based in Gurgaon (India) and majority of the tasks are to design new R&D projects from concept to detail design. But the role also demands support in Global Customer Order Engineering projects.
Job tasks include:
• Communication & Collaboration with Colleagues in Germany & USA.
• Responsible for issuing Piping & Layout Drawings
• Modeling & Planning of Piping systems in NX tool, in team center environment.
• Review of Piping P&IDs,.
• Planning the piping & Supports as per the stress analysis of the piping system
• Control and Own 3D Piping, Support, Equipment & Steelwork Models in NX software.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 7 to 12 years of Piping & Supports work experience
• Knowledge of major components of power plants
• Competent handling of 3d Software (Preferably NX)
• Drawing extractions of Piping, Supports, General Layout & Steelwork
• Knowledge on Piping Design Specification
• Knowledge on International Standards like ASME,EN and ISO
• Solid experience with working in a global team
• Ability to travel in India & globally to various sites
• Ability and willingness to learn new fields,
• Committed to personal development and continuous improvement
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Coaching & Multiplier Skills including Training
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time