Do you want to help create the
future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our
people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their
pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the
ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Planner to meet customer requirement.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for customer order and forecast, production planning and material planning. Ensure the on-time delivery to customer. Control inventory to the target level. Responsible for the return order management. Operate and maintain the system and master data in time and correct. Ensure the billing and invoice in time and correct.
- Analysis and make up the reasonable delivery plan according to customer order and forecast. Guarantee on time delivery according to delivery schedule.
- Make good management of production and material planning, ensure to meet the production requirement.
- Responsible for order management of customer return and supplier return.
- Make the inventory strategy and planning according to KPI. Instruction, implement and monitor the inventory plan to control the stock into the target level though the system ways.
- Monitor and maintain the system and report data in time and correct, to keep the MRP and reports in good running.
- Customer and supplier order and invoice management in time and in correct. Ensure all order documents and recorders are kept good management and in time.
- According to localization purchasing strategy, need work with relevant department together to manage the purchasing plan, to control and reduce the material cost.
- Efficient communication with internal and external parties.
Your qualifications and experience:
1.You have bachelor’s degree, major in Logistics, Business Manager, etc.
2. You have 3 years working experience of planning & logistics function in manufacturing company.
3. You have good SAP, planning, data analysis skill and experience.
4. You have strong ownership, teamwork & result driven.
5. You have good
written and verbal communication skills in English.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time