What part will you play?
- Respond to customer support requests;
- Uses and controls the configuration tool links for Siemens equipments;
- Advise supervisor about problems / situations arising after customer requirements;
- Assist customers with technical data (data sheets) and other requirements related securities, certificates of compliance;
- Collaborates with head departments and regional sales teams for support offering;
- Actively sustains workshops or presentations (online or on premise) for technical support, together with the sales colleague;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports regarding technical support activities;
- Availability to visit customers and potential customers in order to evaluate technical needs and/or promote products and services.
Your Qualifications – Proven and Appropriate
- You are University Graduate (Automation , Electro-technic or Electronically graduate or equivalent);
- Good organization skills / working with different type of documents;
- You follow the competition and stay up to date with technical innovations;
- Offer support to the sales manager in realisation of strategies, sales objectives of the automation market;
- Solid understanding of Tia Portal concept (represents an advantage);
- Are open to learning, continuous training;
- Strong English skills, writing, reading, speaking;
- Knowledge of industrial automation control - PLC, SCADA, HMI, IT, industrial communication, sensors (represents an advantage);
- A dedication to excellent customer service.
- Verbal communication and presentation skills (represents an advantage);
- Knowledge of Digitalization concept (represents an advantage);
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, proficiency in various Microsoft applications;
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to travel in the country
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time