Your new role - UX Expert – Service Design / Communication Design / Visual Design focused in IoT, (f/m/d)
We love to continuously learn with an
entrepreneurial spirit to make complex things simple and delight users with
useful creativity. We create value driven digital offerings and starts with the
user needs. The
UX Expert at T RDA SSI is a key driver for user experience innovations across
all business areas and belong the hole HCD process.
The position is embedded in different research activities and in a lot of challenging UX consulting projects inside the company. As UX Expert you will support our clients to define the right things to build and helps build it right.
What part will you play?
- You are an experienced UX Expert and will help to define digital offerings for our clients in all Siemens Business units worldwide. You are responsible for driving UX innovation with your expertise and integrate it into customer projects in an efficient way.
- Participate and lead projects with Siemens businesses, including research & development as well as technical consulting in the broader field of UX.
- You will build up a Siemens-internal network to acquire projects that convert research results into business impact and maintain relationships to the business units within Siemens.
- The digital transformation is going on in the company and UX is playing an important role in this transformation process. Therefore, you should be able to fill in a key role in UX & IOT projects.
- Siemens business units as also external partners are your partners in pushing UX technologies further till, they are part of a marketable product. A close collaboration with our Siemens business units is a precondition for success.
- Furthermore, you maintain projects with key universities and institutes to expand technology portfolio and jointly pursue public funding opportunities.
What you need to make real what matters.
- An advanced degree in Communication design/ Industrial design/ Business Administration or similar fields is the foundation of your success; ideally you have additional business knowledge and practical experiences in UX Strategy would be an advantage for this position.
- Moreover, you have 2+ years working experience and first experiences in project management. You are an organization talent, open-minded thinker and have a natural attitude to moderate and facilitate up to mid-size groups.
- Identification of user needs and their transformation into business-relevant and value-added issues should be part of your professional experience. Your passion is to visualize complex content and the creative sketching or drawing to transfer diverse information into readable graphics should part of your experience.
- You have competencies in the areas of Service Design, Design Thinking, Communication design and additional relevant experiences in the UX field; ideally you have also training or teaching experiences in these fields. Of course, you are fit and well trained in using UX/ Design Thinking / Service Design methods and know the processes. The daily work with standard tools (e.g. Adobe Suite) is quite naturally for you.
- Your fascination for innovative technology and digital offerings, as well as your user-focused business mindset qualifies you for this position.
- You should have strong self-organization competencies because we work in a holocratic organization setup, embedded in an agile company environment. For your consultancy work we expect strong analytic skills, good and effective communication competencies and a collaborative working style.
- Fluency in English and German completes your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- (http://www.siemens.com/careers) - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time