We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our global Building Products unit deploys smart buildings solutions to automate and digitalize optimization of buildings. This topic is at the forefront of the industry-wide digital transformation and its importance is ever-increasing. Smart buildings interact with its people, systems and environment. They adapt to the needs of the people and the businesses within them. Through intelligent control we help offices, factories, schools and hospitals to increase comfort, efficiency, resilience and safety. Automated building solutions create value for people adjusted to occupants’ needs.
Our Building Automation Control team is looking for a Product Manager to drive our innovative smart building automation system “Desigo” from definition to commercial success. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic product management team that continuously create customer value and make smart buildings real. This position requires great collaboration skills to work as part of the wider portfolio community and interaction with our R&D, business development and sales colleagues within our Regions Americas, Germany, Europe and Asia/MEA. To be successful you need to be self-motivated, energetic, well-organized and comfortable when challenging the status quo. You will actively contribute to the digital transformation with innovative building automation products. Join our team and shape the next generation of automated building systems with us!
Specifically, you will
- Have the operational responsibility of introduced Desigo automation stations, hardware and software
- Specify and review new product requirements in a global organization with regional countries, end customers and internal stakeholders
- Drive the implementation of product enhancements together with R&D according to known agile development methods SAFe/ Scrum
- Introduce new products and features, execute trainings and contribute to create marketing collaterals
- Closely collaborate with your product management counterparts, align topics and further push the Desigo system business
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, experience or advanced studies of business administration
- Product management experience in industrial environment, preferable in building automation
- Willingness and high motivation to learn new and existing technologies and products
- Used to manage and align product relevant topics along the entire organization, e.g. R&D, logistic, procurement, customer support etc.
- Ability to work and share tasks in a larger product management team
- Proficient in English, German is an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Part-time