Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Data Protection Specialist (f/m/d) for Communications to support Siemens Healthineers' Corporate Communications department in communicating, compiling and evaluating performance data and to provide professional consulting and advice to colleagues in all data protection matters in line with the central data protection organization's specifications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop and implement solutions and interfaces for Corporate Communications for the automated integration of performance data from a variety of internal and external sources
- You will ensure that existing data interfaces continue to function even when general technical conditions change
- Together with the company's IT department, you will develop ideas for a state-of-the-art data infrastructure at Siemens Healthineers Corporate Communications
- You will advise colleagues in Corporate Communications – in consultation with the central data protection organization – on data protection matters (especially the use and introduction of tools)
- For all relevant data protection topics, you will act as the global interface between Corporate Communications and the central data protection organization at Siemens Healthineers
- You will be the contact person and expert for questions arising in connection with the entries in the register of systems for data protection purposes
- On behalf of Corporate Communications, you will assume responsibility for and will coordinate the recurring annual Data Privacy Self-Assessment in collaboration with the relevant internal and external HR stakeholders
- You will apply your IT know-how to support the Communications Coordinators in the event of cybersecurity crises
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree in (industrial) IT, industrial engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of professional experience and a sound knowledge of the field of data interfaces, data processing, data infrastructure and data protection
- You have already successfully delivered international projects in the field of data protection
- You have consulting experience in relation to data infrastructure and data protection
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a conceptual and analytical approach to work, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills in business-fluent German and English
- You are highly adept at building strong, trusting relationships, and you promote collaboration within and between business units
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with legal issues
- You find it easy to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and you can offer demonstrable skills in developing and successfully implementing strategies and concepts
- Your qualities include assertiveness and an ability to develop sustainable solutions with the various stakeholders
- You champion the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and enthusiasm
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time