Siemens is seeking an Applications Engineer in the field of computational chemistry and multiscale modeling.
You are an enthusiastic team player with a computational background in biology, chemistry, or physics. As part of the CULGI’s dynamic and multidisciplinary team, you will support the customer to achieve their objectives. You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of individual projects, executing simulation tasks ensuring quality results, reporting on their progress and delivering successful and valuable solutions to the customer. You will interact with the customer to support the management of their expectations.
- Manages assigned projects release including defining scope, plans, schedules, and deliverables
- Interfaces with customer during the execution of the projects
- Provides information to improve our software solutions
- Writes / updates scripts to support and enhance creation of simulation tasks
- Proactively communicates status on all projects
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A Ph.D. degree in computational science in either biology, chemistry, life science or hysics,
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Problem solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Commercial or professional industrial experience is a plus.
- Having experience in multiscale modeling is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time