Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15 hours per week
Then come and join our global team as Working student (f/m/d) Human Centered Innovation & Design Thinking
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are co-designing, facilitating and setting up Design Thinking projects
- You will support us in the development of customer journeys as well as in customer experience design
- The preparation and design of customer explorations is also part of your daily tasks.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You already have advanced knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas: Design Thinking, Customer Experience Design, Customer Exploration, Innovation Management, Value Proposition Design, Trend Research, Business Model Design.
- You are studying in one of the following fields: Psychology, Design, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, International Information System Management or similar qualification.
- If you have an interdisciplinary background, this is an advantage for your work with us.
Your attributes and skills:
- Do you have a positive Mindset and enjoy developing creative solutions and breaking new ground? Then we are the right place for you!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time