At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “PreSales Solution Consultant (m/f/d)” in Poland.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
As a solution consultant you will work in the PreSales team to actively promote and demonstrate our product solutions.
You will contribute on ground breaking opportunities to translate the customers’ requirements into appealing demonstrations and presentations. With your technical competence we are able to craft the solution required by the customer.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Engaging with clients and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and settle customer business needs as part of the sales effort
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers
- Handling Proof of Concepts with customers
- Referring to others for information where necessary, selecting appropriate suites of technology, and developing proposals for customer solution process improvements
- Working with customers and Siemens product development team to apply existing technologies to new solution domains
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- You have an university degree/master degree in the areas of Industrial IT, Computing, Electrical, Automation or Mechanical engineering
- You have shown first experience within the PLM, MES or ERP software domain
- You have experience in cloud and digital manufacturing field
- You speak Polish and English fluently
- You are customer focused, target oriented, communicative and have team spirit
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time