- Candidate will work on all areas of FEA Pre- and Post-Processing, FEA solver support, meshing, and other required functions.
- Using debugging and profiling tools such as Intel VTune for code refactoring and performance testing.
- Interact with Femap UX designers and other stakeholders to drive UI improvements.
- Develop UI for desktop application.
- Degreed Mechanical, Automotive, Aerospace engineer or other related discipline required
- 5+ years of experience with finite element analysis (FEA) / computer-aided engineering (CAE) software such as Femap, Simcenter, Ansys, Nastran, HyperMesh, etc…
- At least 5 years of experience developing in C, C++.
- Windows UI & UX development with experience with UI Frameworks including MFC, WinUI.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- The ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment .
- Strong Windows OS knowledge.
- Self-starter - Quickly learn new technology and frameworks.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.