Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Connected Device business segment and Sales organization. The ideal individual will work closely with senior leadership and engage directly with internal employees and external customers. You will manage and support business related tasks contributing to our continued success. The role is both exciting and fast paced having the opportunity to contribute to the continued development and operations of the group. From management support to assisting teams in driving new sales and products, this position provides a great opportunity to join a leading global organization and make an immediate impact.
- Point of contact for new and existing team members specific to technology orders and support (i.e. computers, software and phones)
- Central management of customer programs and new customer set-up including but not limited to: rewards and rebate programs, contract database management, payments/reimbursements and managing active customer list supported by documentation to ensure active status
- Liaison between sales and marketing in distributing needed promotional materials and sales aids
- Coordinate and manage new employee on-boarding process
- Manage travel, accommodations, and on/off-site meeting coordination
- Coordinate and manage purchase orders, tracking expenditures and follow-up while reporting and communicating status
- Create results by exercising independent discretion and judgement to establish sound structures and organizational management without day-to-day mentorship
- Shipping and coordination of sample deliveries to customers and internal departments
- Calendar coordination, including scheduling and arranging meetings with internal and external partners
- Support departmental and group meetings including logistics, meeting rooms, catering, AV support and agenda support
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple assignments at any given time
- Proficiency in utilizing technology platforms including: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, MS Teams and Yammer
- Commitment to further development
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.