Fantastic opportunity to join the Siemens EDA, as a Software Engineer.
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Siemens EDA, is a technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Strong coding skills and proven hands-on experience in Software Development with C++11/14, including experience with boost, STL, and multi-threading programming.
• Solid Knowledge in OOP best Practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environments.
• Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues, estimate and solve them.
• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills, self-motivated and flexible.
• Knowledge of Version management (git is a preference) and continuous Integration tools.
We find these qualifications as Advantech:
• Previous QT, TCL, Python, and scripting experience.
• Knowledge of Embedded SW development flow, embedded OSs, and Linux kernel/drivers.
• General understanding of HW Description and Verification methodologies (Verilog, System Verilog, UVM) and/or SystemC/ TLM .
• Knowledge about Virtualization Technologies (QEMU, AFM, docker, etc) .
• Work on the new generation of S2S Tools where different technologies and languages are used.
maintain knowledge of our current tools, languages, and processes as deemed
necessary to support design, implementation, and release of current and future
software products and
• Maintain Existing tools and likely to extract from them proven solutions to be reused.
• Collaborate with the team to explore different technologies and be able to conclude the research in Functional Specification documents.
• Communicate with R&D, Customer Support, or Marketing colleagues as needed to gather requirements.
• Independently test, validate and fix product issues and extend and maintain our products’ functionality as needed.
• Write or review Unit/Functional tests and collaborate with QA to improve overall product quality.
• Participate in product development projects including specifications, design, scheduling, code reviews and inspections, implementation, testing, documentation, and product maintenance, so that schedules and releases are predictable and measurable against project objectives and goals.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time