We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Technical support and specialist counseling of internal sales and customers (internal / external) via telephone, e-mail and teleconference.
- World-wide technical 3rd level support for KNX Room System products
- Technical 2nd level support for Germany for KNX Room System products
- Adherence to required performance criteria (reaction time, solution time, competence, quality, motivation) and adherence to delivery dates while processing a case
- Professional processing of support requests regarding KNX Room System products, product features and product applications
- Capturing and forwarding of quality cases to the specialist departments
- Troubleshooting of customer installations via provided configuration data, remote access or site visits in particular cases
- Compile preventive information (FAQ articles) for internal and external customers
- Capture product related findings from customer installations as input to the development of products
- Input support findings to product and system training
- Develop solution proposals based on customer requirements
- Completed education as an Electrical Technician / Master in an electrical discipline
- More than five years of professional experience preferably in the field of building technology
- Knowledge in the field of KNX / EIB installation, configuration and commissioning
- Confident handling of ETS (Engineering Tool Software)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent spoken and written German and English is requried;
- Further language skills are beneficial
- Customer orientation – Analytical competency – Initiative – Result orientation – Planning and organizational skills, Communication skills – Working in a network
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time