For our Cybersecurity organization, we are looking for a process owner for IT service management topics.
What are my tasks?
• Design, documentation and optimization of IT service management and project management processes (process owner)
• Advice, informing and training for IT/Cybersecurity staff
• Cooperation with internal specialist departments and other Siemens / IT departments worldwide
• Implementation and automation of IT service management and project management requirements in a Service Now based standard solution
• Management of IT service providers taking quality standards into account, including service level agreements (SLA)
• Support in drafting contracts, monitoring compliance with contractual rights and obligations, as well as controlling and approving the supplier's project and service billing
• Support in planning, securing and controlling the budget of the relevant IT services, taking into account cost transparency and forecast quality
What do I bring with me?
• Successfully completed university degree in business informatics, business administration or comparable
• Several years of practical experience with and very good understanding of the ITGC
• Several years of experience with internal and external audits are desirable
• Several years of experience with Service Now or Service Now based solutions
• ITIL Foundation training and / or PMI certification; ITIL Expert certification desirable
• Professional experience in IT service management or similar areas is desirable
• Intercultural experience desirable
• Confident in using MS Office and reporting tools such as Tableau
• Confident in handling presentation techniques
• Business language fluency in English, spoken and written
• Willingness to travel or flexibility for trips abroad
• Initiative - analytical skills - result orientation - strategic thinking - organizational skills and quality orientation - communication skills - customer orientation - ability to change - ability to learn
If you have acquired this knowledge and skills in another way, your application is just as welcome.
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
· The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
· The CyberHub in Madrid is comprised of a diverse team of security experts who are passionate about their work. They enjoy contributing and collaborating in a fun, flexible environment with space to grow.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #digitalminds #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL PCS-SEM-2
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time