Then come and join our global team as Service Account Manager (f/m/d) Remote Services Center to support our Siemens Healthineers national companies within our “EMEA” region by driving and executing digitalization on a daily basis.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as service contact for our Siemens Healthineers national companies. Within this assignment, you take over the operative management of service provision from various assigned countries in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
- As our Remote Services Center representative, you know the service-related specifics of the countries you are responsible for and actively support them in optimizing their service performance
- You will drive the transformation of remote service delivery to the next level – for example by optimizing processes and using state of the art digital approaches
- You design and develop the RSC Service Portfolio further and introduce new ideas for service opportunities
- You create country-specific reports (e.g. ticket processing, capacity utilization) and derive the necessary measures from them
- You are part of the extended RSC management team and shape the change of the organization to be the state-of-the-art support service organization within Siemens Healthineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university (master's) degree in industrial engineering or a similar course of studies
- You have many years of experience in Service management or Sales, especially in working closely with our customers (medical doctors, application specialists)
- Besides technical knowledge, you bring in the business perspective/orientation
- In this role, you build relationships with major stakeholders like CS operations managers, CS heads to link RSC and country organizations together. Therefore, you are experienced in strategic leadership and you are used to work with different stakeholders and interfaces
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy analyzing existing points of focus in the end-to-end service delivery chain then defining and implementing the necessary improvements
- You are excited to use latest tools and technics to drive digitalization in the complete service delivery process
- You find it easy to prioritize and decide about feasible actions (in alignment with your stakeholders)
- You are fluent in German, and you also have very good English-language skills plus ideally skills in another European language. You feel very confident in an international environment and you are used to communicate effectively among different cultures and hierarchies
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time