- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Daily involvement with external Sales Partners and support with all their requests
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of external Sales Partners
- Provides Marketing and Leads support for external Sales Partners
- Ensures external Sales Partner`s onboarding and assigns adequate trainings to them
- Performs and aligns Quarterly Business Reviews with external Sales Partners
- Responsible for Sales Partner development and drives Partner growth
- Monitors Sales Partners’ performance and implements measurements if necessary
- Distribution partners, from management up to shop floor level
- Panel Builder indirect partners, from management up to shop floor level
- Contractor, operational level contact partners
- Consultants operational level contact partners
- other specification bodies operation level contact partners
- Other local Business Unit departments e.g. controlling, marketing, sales management, logistics
- Global business units department e.g. product management, R&D departments
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
- Deep understanding of the distribution business, the processes of the distributors, their challenges, etc.
- To be able to provide the highest value add.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time