- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs
- Drive the implementation of defined customer based KPI's for a pre-defined product basket.
- All measures have to reported on weekly base to the Head of Department Distribution & Retail
- Relevant KPI’s
- Number of Panel Builders with indirect buying behavior
- Indirect Order values
- Indirect Revenue values
- Volume (in units) development for pre-defined product and product groups
- Distribution partners, from management up to shop floor level
- Panel Builder indirect partners, from management up to shop floor level
- Contractor, operational level contact partners
- Consultants operational level contact partners
- other specification bodies operation level contact partners
- Other local Business Unit departments e.g. controlling, marketing, sales management, logistics
- Global business units department e.g. product management, R&D departments
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time