* Ensures comprehensive sales support for its assigned customers in the Vertical Channel.
* Plans and ensures sales volumes, customer visits and strategic activities with assigned customers
* Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
* Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Prioritize customers based on potential and opportunities and allocate effort.
* Focus on a limited number of vertical customers (Account Management systematic) with a high growth potential.
* Spots opportunities and prospects for local product and service portfolio solutions in CRM System, keeps cross selling in focus.
* Develops assigned customers to gain additive potentials / revenues.
* Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
* Coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with Back Office / other involved professionals and management.
* Utilize Back Office & Support functions for efficient serving of customer’s wherever possible.
* Keeps his/her Domain- and Industry/Branch-know how up to date to advise customers on the use of products.
* May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
* Aligns sales approach with other channels in order to avoid channel conflicts.
* Orchestrates sales approach towards customer with solution delivery and system integrators
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time