Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with Us
• Build new systems with ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2012/2014/2017
• Build and maintain web application developed with ASP.NET/ MVC, SQL Server 2012/2014, web-services, web APIs
• Develop new functionality on existing software products build in same technology mentioned above
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• All other responsibilities as assigned
• At least 3-5 year experience as a .NET developer
• Experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC
• Experience with SQL Server (2012/2014 preferred)
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• In depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access)
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
• Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create SRS (Software Requirement Specification) document and Technical Specification Document for applications.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time