- Support upstream work on platform enhancement and lead several expansion projects. Develop recommendations for technical product direction, serve as product management representative on core teams, representing the market and customer needs throughout the product development process.
- Help with creation and execution of market research plans to identify and define stakeholder needs and product/business requirements.
- Define global product concepts, create stakeholder and marketing specifications, assess and quantify business impact, and create initial marketing segmentation and positioning.
- Establish strategic marketing plans, pricing strategies, and product positioning.
- Lead market research related to launch planning, and support branding, segmentation, positioning, market acceptance, etc.
- Inform and train Marketing team and Field Trainers on new techniques and products.
- Establish and develop key internal and external relationships, including cross functional teams, field teams, and thought leaders.
- Monitor existing and potential competitive activity and products.
- Travel in field as necessary to assess customer needs, field opinions, and prototype performance to drive product development.
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plus.
- 3+ years of successful, related business experience, including product management, strategic marketing, consulting, and/or sales; medical device/robotics product management preferred.
- Demonstrated success working with new product development and launch.
- Understanding of coronary endovascular procedures and techniques; experience with coronary, peripheral, and neurovascular preferred.
- Experience with medical robotics preferred.
- Strategic, critical thinking, and analytical skills for structured problem-solving.
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in creating and delivering presentations to influence decisions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to balance customer relationships with company and project objectives.
- Ability to articulate complex technical ideas/information clearly, effectively, and persuasively.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time, occasionally on short notice.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.