The IT Partner position will align with the SI IT Partner Account Manager and SI EP business and support innovation and digitalization throughout the SI EP plants and central functions. The IT Partner is tasked with becoming familiar with the challenges and priorities of the EP business including factory strategies and providing guidance and support to implement agile methodologies and digital innovations. The IT Partner works directly with the IT Partner Account Manager and business customer on strategic and innovation initiatives and process improvements via technology. The IT Partner will work together with the IT organization, by sharing information, lessons learned and using common tools.
This position will report into the IT Business Partner lead which supports the SI US business units.
Below responsibilities apply to the EP business functions unless otherwise noted:
• Plan, drive and manage demands and projects from beginning to end
• Facilitate scoping sessions and all follow-up for applicable demands; schedule meetings with appropriate IT and business resources; document business requirements, send out meeting minutes and scheduling for follow up meetings, create IMS tickets or Service orders for demands
• Facilitate appropriate meetings within Organization, IT Vendors and other resources to meet EP business needs
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to coordinate support during non-standard hours.
• Build an understanding of the Siemens MMSA contract help our businesses navigate our vendor / contract landscape
• Proactively recommend IT approaches to business opportunities and challenges
• Take the lead to facilitate the resolution of IT issues across IT APD and their service providers
• Keep EP management and employees informed on IT strategies, key priorities, initiatives and projects
• Ensure alignment of portfolio with business strategy and priorities in portfolio and project review sessions
• Support the business requests for information whether it is for policy information, usage data, adoption data or project requests for business data
• Track and monitor IT Service consumption to help drive usage reductions across the SI EP business.
• Align and share best practices with others in SI IT where applicable
Candidates should have:
• At least 8-10 years of knowledge and experience in IT relevant topics
• Experience with leading/driving IT Digital Transformation and Innovation Initiatives in Complex operational environment
• Experience with infrastructure solution design, Implementation and service management
• Proven track record of planning and managing large / complex technical projects with superior results
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business and IT organizations
• Strong analysis and trouble shooting skills
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
• PMP certification or equivalent work experience in project management or PM@Siemens methodology
What will set up ahead of the pack:
• Experience in the EP business unit including a detailed understanding of the product portfolio and the US Sales and Channel distribution model
• Hands on experience with SAP Variant Configuration, SAP Internet Pricing and Configuration (IPC)
• Experience with EP Product Logistics including the warehouse management and product distribution
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.