Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Join our team as “Software Engineer Testlab (m/f/d)” in Kaiserslautern, Germany or in Leuven, Belgium.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development. The team is working in an innovative and international environment to shape the future.
As Software Engineer Testlab you will work on the development of data processing solutions including Model Bases System Testing (MBST) applications within the Testlab eco-system, and more specifically within the Testlab software platform. Model Based System Testing targets synergetic solutions between the Physical Testing world and the Simulation world.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Designing, development and integration of software components
- Participation to the implementation of the Testlab Process Designer
- Responsibility for the design, development and maintenance of mature Software components that are used to build the ‘Simcenter Testlab’ applications
- Building up knowledge on the different architectures used in-house, to create state-of-the-art industrial solutions
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- University degree M.Sc. in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Electrics, Computer Science or any other relevant field with preferably also a PhD or equivalent research experience
- C++ or C#, OO Development Methodology and design and analysis skills
- Ideally affinity with digital signal processing, experience with numerical computing and experience with simulation software
- Ideally knowledge of Real-time platforms, digital buses (CAN bus, real-time field buses, etc.), controls engineering
- You are fluent in English (German, Dutch or French is a plus)
- Be a motivated team player with strong problem-solving skills, customer-oriented, flexible, adaptable, and eager to learn new technologies
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Markus Kies.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time