We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work (product backlog items) in order to ensure the most valuable and accurate functionality of the product which is a industrial network service software.
- Understand the customer requirements and translate them into a backlog of user stories in collaboration with Product Manager
- Prioritize the backlog to for the execution of product priorities
- Plan sprints with the team and track functionality development.
- Evaluate, approve or reject results of sprints increments,
- Support the rollout of the product, give presentations, workshops, trainings for sales and engineering
- Seek product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments with Product Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD in Computer Science or in related areas
- Very good command of English
- Experience over 3 years in Computer Networks Domain and/or Industrial Automation Domain
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Have 3 years of professional experience in software product lifecycle management
- Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Product Management/ Technical Sales/ Project Support is plus
- Professional Scrum Product Owner™ Certifications is a plus
- Additional expertise in new technology domains like IoT, Digitalization trends, Industry 4.0 and marketing sense is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with architects, PRMs and R&D (and other stakeholders) in multiple Siemens locations to come to conclusions.
What else do I need to know?
- No restrictions for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time