Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as an RSC Specialist (f/m/d) for Hemostasis Systems within the Remote Service Organisation in the EMEA region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide technical support for Hemostasis Systems to internal our customer service engineers and external customers in a highly sophisticated support team, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support to countries in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- You will troubleshoot a variety of Hardware and Software issues. The ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
- You will manage service incidents via the incident management process following good documentation practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- You will utilize the full potential of Smart Remote Services, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree (Bachelor) in bio-medical engineering, electronics engineering or mechanical engineering
- You bring in specific technical knowledge and several years of technical support experience eg. as a service engineer in the field of Laboratory Diagnostic systems
- Bringing in strong all-around IT skills, TCP/IP and network basics knowledge is a big advantage
- You possess advanced analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem-solving techniques
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication skills both written and oral in English. Additional language skills, preferably in Spanish or French, are an advantage
- You have great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. In addition, you enjoy working in a team and you are sensitive to cultural diversity
- You are good at organizing your work and setting the right priorities
- You possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- You have a strong customer focus – living the Siemens Healthineers values whilst remaining firmly within the company compliance guidelines
- You are also prepared to travel within the EMEA region (up to 10%)
- It is possible to fill this position flexibly within the EMEA region by arrangement
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time