We are looking for experienced software developer with engineering background.
You will be involved in development of applications in such areas as vibration diagnostics, industrial monitoring and analytics, leak detection in the pipelines, and many others. The business demands new ways of data processing, analysis and visualization, as well as performance optimization and process management based on cutting-edge technologies in web, big data and streaming.
What are the responsibilities?
• Development of back-end services for industrial equipment
• Participation in experiments to investigate characteristics of SW products
• Contribution to analytics and devops activities
• Participation in development processes improvement and communication with end customers
What are the requirements?
• Experience in commercial software development with Java / Kotlin
o Java (Spring, JVM, collections, concurrency, generics, exceptions, i/o, etc)
o Build automation tools (Maven, Gradle, etc), continuous integration tools (Gitlab)
o General software development skills, coding standards and best practices
• Advanced usage of Linux
• Focus on business needs
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a team and individually
• Ability to switch between different tasks
• Intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
• Experience with C++, ASM, Delphi
• Participation in migration projects
• Knowledge of Java frameworks (Apache Camel, Quarkus)
• Understanding of Digital Signal Processing algorithms
• Design and implementation of distributed systems (message queues, load balancing, fault tolerance)
What do we offer?
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation