Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
Position can be located anywhere in Canada.
The Project Coordinator will have two primary functions:
- Coordinate projects in the country-level Business Development team
- Coordinate the activities of the Siemens Canada Engineering & Technology Academy (SCETA)
For the business development aspect of the role, the focus will be:
- Planning large meetings & strategic programs with both external and internal stakeholders, often including executive level and international participants
- Managing the work-back plan to prepare for the meetings, own the master presentations & and drive follow-up actions
For the SCETA aspect of the role, the focus will be:
- Maintaining well-organized and accurate process documentation & tracking
- Coordinating with students, academic institutes and managers to deliver program objectives
Both roles will involve:
- Extensive use of PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Planner to efficiently collect & share data across internal stakeholders
- Maintaining internal website & supporting with Yammer presence
- Driving continual improvements in workspace / process / technology to enable highest efficiency
- Developing a highly effective internal network to get projects executed on time
- View across full array of Siemens businesses in Canada, high executive visibility and strong positioning for future roles in the company
The Project Coordinator will report to the VP, Strategy & Business Development and work in a team of 5-10 diverse, dynamic individuals who drive business success across Siemens Canada.
What will you need to succeed?
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional judgement and attention to detail
- High motivation to learn and exceed expectations
- Great team player and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for Siemens’ business
- Experience dealing with customers and executives
- Bilingual in English & French preferred
- Strong aptitude & interest in learning latest technology
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Planner
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.