MIC MIR is hiring … a new Associate Consultant as
Research & Survey Expert to support Market Intelligence Services from our Prague Office:
Tasks and responsibilities:
· You are part of our market intelligence & research team and support us in our worldwide market transparency projects and services for our internal customers (e.g. from sales, marketing, or supply chain)
· You prepare participant information, control the invitation management, conduct surveys, clarify questions, give support, prepare the results etc. etc.
· Furthermore, you conduct comprehensive web research, evaluate studies and generate insights for our customers in a visually appealing way
What we expect from you:
· Interest and ideally first expertise in the field of market transparency for supply chain and sustainability
· Project management skills
· Accurate execution of tasks and activities like preparation of participant lists, data quality checks, matching of differing & unstructured sources into structured data, measures, reports, categorize, answer and escalation of email support content in English (and German)
· Very good MS Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), ideally first knowledge in Tableau
· Basic statistical knowledge (descriptive is sufficient)
· Very good German and English language skills to prepare presentations and documentations and to read, understand and answer emails in a professional way.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in geography, history, economics or other relevant business sciences as a bonus
· Research skills: Independent desk research work (especially the ability to filter and interpret unstructured data from websites and multiple channels)
· Experience in the field of competitor research, market research, technology research
· Creativity: Being able to design good PowerPoint slides to illustrate research concepts & results
· interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
· opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself
· opportunity for personal and professional growth
· flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
· modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time