Business Commercial Handling
1. Provide contract management support to sales and operation functions for issues arising of the execution of sales contract in related to BL US.
• Contract calculation for contracts, control contract price and conditions, follow necessary approval applications
• Quotations preparation for on-call business (spare part/labor/re-installation/application/etc.)
• Implement contract obligations in SAP and other databases.
2. Assist sales team in negotiation and documentation of contract.
3. Cost control during contract execution to ensure correct P&L in project level in providing transparency.
4. Initial review of contract and bidding documents. Evaluate contract risk and coordinate with legal/compliance.
5. Handle and drive internal approval process eg. AR collection, invoice handling, WIP clarification and adjustment, customers’ credit limit, stock clearance etc
6. Collaborate with sales team to support the improvement of FCF in related to the US transactions.
7. Timely handling the SAP record of CS US business transactions.
8. Closely follow up month end / quarter end/ year end schedule and activities
9. Work with relevant business partners to finalize annual budget planning and monthly rolling forecast, monitor and analyze results, take measures to reach the target;
Business Commercial Controlling
1. Timely and accurately complete the monthly report for management and HQ to ensure the reports are correct, deviation analysis based on actual results;
2. Liaise with HQ interface to perform business review and communicate support needed;
3. Cooperate with business partners about the pricing and cost calculation and business case simulation to fulfill the business target;
4. Cooperate with business partners about annual price book review to ensure the right market pricing position;
5. Ad-hoc project assigned by line manager or department head in related to CS US BL;