Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine, specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and customer services.
To support the AC activities, we require an Controller Developer Trainee (m/f/d) that can work together with Business Units and Governance with new technologies.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the team in daily operations, financial and accounting governance activities.
- Provide support on financial reporting in accordance with guidelines & deadlines.
- Developer skills for a new project in Robotic Process Automation (Ui-path)
- Financial/Operational Dashboard development (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense)
- Data patterns evaluation and predictive/prescriptive modelling exercises using different tools (Python; Alteryx)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, IT Management and similar
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- IT skills (robotic, macro, advanced excel, SAP)
- Able to work in a changing environment (digitalization is the main driver)
- Team Player and Critical mindset
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn, grow and be part of a digital transformation project
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market. This is a chance to learn and maximize IFRS accounting core processes know-how.
That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time