Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented:
Active role in the engineering and configuration of the SCADA & Protection projects, internal rules and processes. Equipment configuration and testing in office and in site, in collaboration with coleagues from Technical Team;
Reporting of activities results, acc.with timeschedule of the project;
Your qualifications – proven and appropriate:
- Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Energy field (or Automation);
- Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
- Internship experience in energy industry/automation is a plus;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
- Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
- Very good English skills – written and spoken;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Driven license B cat.
What we offer:
- Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
- Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
- Real life working experience;
- An opportunity to learn and grow;
- An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
- A very nice set up, where we care deeply about our people;
What else should I know?
Working program flexibility: 4, 6, 8 hours/day.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either