With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for Jr. IP specialist to join our team.
What are the responsibilities?
- Administration of the inquiries coming within TROIS from Custom authorities, importers, exporters and other third parties:
- receiving inquiries from the importers and customs and registering them (Excel table);
- checking the documents that accompany each inquires,
- processing of inquiries per agreed pipeline,
- tracking of deadlines,
- preparing drafts letters of import permission / letters of refusal,
- answering phone calls related to TROIS project, etc.;
- Supporting the patent professionals in preparation and submission of documents according to the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding IPR protection
What is needed to qualify for the position?
- Skills of preparation of official letters, running business correspondence, presentation preparation are required
- Higher university education is an advantage
- Custom law, IPR law – at least initial level - is an advantage
- Civil, administrative law, civil and arbitration processes – at least initial level - is an advantage
- Knowledge and confident work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other software.
- Russian, English (oral and written at least at the level of pre-intermediate).
- Focus on clients’ inquiries, communication skill, organizing abilities, ability to work in team, initiative, learning ability.
- Ability to plan, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and to work under pressure;
- Contract-based work (refit contract), 6 months with possible pronolgation
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time