This position is to define, execute and coordinate promotional activities for Low-voltage Motor business in Asia market. DI MC LVM is a newly set-up global business segment headquarter function in China with focus on low voltage motor business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Define LVM Asia hub promotion landscape in collaboration with LVM European & NAM Hubs.
• Support Asia countries to roll out HQ promotion campaign into regions.
• Coordinate and execute LVM Asia Hub promotional activities, e.g., LVM Asia Academy, LVM Asia Updates, Town Hall meeting, Industry fairs, sales specialist training, LVM sales news, etc.
• Sales role in oPLM projects – definition of the G2M strategy and creation of relevant slide sets.
• Coordinate new product launch and migration.
• Setup Asia hub specific sales information platform and keep regular updates.
• Together with product manager, marketing, and business developer, develop promotion materials, e.g., winners’ guide, demo cases, brochures, references, etc.
• Other assigned tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• >5 years sales & marketing & communication experience in manufacturing industry.
• Industry Motor background is preferred.
• Excellent learning ability with good business sense
• Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up.
• Strong communication and facilitation skill
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good organizational ability
• Good virtual promotional activity organizational skills
• Background of mechanical or electrical engineering will be preferred
• Passionate & self-motivated
• Good intercultural skills
• Fluent English is mandatory, good German or other language will be a plus