This position is to develop and execute partner program for Low-voltage Motor business in Asia market. DI MC LVM is a newly set-up global business segment headquarter function in China with focus on low voltage motor business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Define LVM Asia hub specific partner program in collaboration with LVM European hub.
• Support Asia countries to roll out HQ partner program into regions.
• Coordinate and execute LVM Asia Hub partner promotion and sales push activities in collaboration with regions, e.g., distributor dedicated sales program, SIMOLOG partner, etc.
• Develop partner competence ram-up program and roll out to regions.
• Other assigned tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• >5 years sales & marketing experience in manufacturing industry.
• Industry Motor background is preferred.
• Be familiar with partner/distributor development and management.
• Excellent learning ability with good business sense.
• Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up.
• Strong communication and facilitation skill
• Good organizational ability
• Good virtual promotional activity organizational skills
• Background of mechanical or electrical engineering will be preferred
• Passionate & self-motivated
• Good intercultural skills
• Fluent English is mandatory, good German or other language will be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time