Mode of Employment: Limited
Use your knowledge as a springboard.
Do you like the sound of finding the smartest solution side by side with professionals and experts? If so, complete your bachelor’s or master’s thesis with us. We can help you to combine knowledge, discover connections, and formulate ideas. When you join our team, you will gain an insight into a range of departments and processes. It is a chance like no other to break new ground as we head into the future of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Seize this opportunity today!
Change the future with us.
Threat modeling provides methods for the systematic identification and evaluation of security threats to system, in order to support development teams in a risk-based approach to securing systems.
A threat modeling method targeted for cloud-based systems needs to fit to the complexity of such systems, and needs to take into account cloud-specific threats as well as generic threats.
- Your thesis will explore to which extent existing threat modeling proposals fit the typical cloud-based systems developed at Siemens.
- You will research on content and methods how to support threat modeling for cloud-based systems.
- A PoC implementation, based on an existing tool implementation for threat & risk analysis, can be part of the master thesis.
- You validate your proposals based on your PoC implementation.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are currently enrolled in a technical or scientific degree, e.g. computer science or information security.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience with threat modeling.
- You enjoy scientific work and are characterized by a structured and independent way of working.
- Very good written and oral English skills are required, German skills would be an asset.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time