Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as an Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Duration: 6 months
Job Location: Dubai
In this role you will actively support the Process Instrumentation team in the Middle East based in the UAE (Dubai).
- Support the team in different ongoing opportunities – offer / order management
- Support the team in Business Development activities around Digitalization Initiatives
- Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions
- Customer visits within UAE
- Support in Market Analysis (Competitor/Customer)
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- University or Master degree Student
- Good academic knowledge of process instrumentation
- Basic Engineering with advance computer literacy.
- Communication (written/verbal) & Interpersonal skills, MS Office (.ppt, .xls, .doc)
- Good at time Management.
- Fluent in English, Arabic added advantage
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time