This position is responsible for the Siemens Flexforce Program.
In this role you will be accountable to ensure that the best possible terms and conditions for all Siemens Companies in the Americas are achieved. Ensure the supplier partnering strategies for the market are in line with the business strategies of the divisions, and all risk factors related are managed and mitigated for the company. The position requires the ability to work in a global environment and implement strategies in line with the Regional and Global SCM organization. A work location in the eastern and central time zones will be considered.What are your responsibilities?
- Guide overall procurement strategy planning, execute and control the Indirect Material impact on business operating results with full responsibilities for the following: Temporary Labor and Flexforce Program
- Draft and negotiate complex contractual terms and conditions in accordance with Business and Program needs
- Implement and support IT solutions to optimize all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and execute SCM purchasing strategies to meet a variety of local, business unit, division and corporate goals in line with global commodity strategies.
- Participates in the negotiation of prices, terms and quality requirements; prepare requests for proposals and assist in the development of new supply sources.
- Solicit cost reduction ideas from suppliers and initiates follow-up action to implement these savings for the company.
- May provide general guidance or train suppliers and internal support staff
- Lead analytics and savings reporting activities for the Temp Labor commodity
- BS or BA Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 7 plus years of direct experience in various procurement functions with focus procuring Temporary Labor with 5+ years of experience in supplier management
- Including 1 to 3 years of experience gained in another functional area.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- A high degree of original and independent thinking in often undefined areas.
- Analytical ability and judgment to make effective business decisions.
- A considerable degree of tact and diplomacy necessary to interface with all levels of personnel within the company.
- Attention to detail with excellent organization, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in a constantly evolving fast paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (PPT, Word and Excel).
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.